Thursday, June 11, 2009

Student in the Spotlight: Studying Abroad



Thursday, June 11, 2009

I recently finished my Junior year at CU by traveling around the world with the Semester at Sea program. More than anything, I can fully state this experience has become the most influential aspect towards my career path. My study abroad experience is more than just an eye catcher on a resume. The whole journey has taught me aspects of life and work I cannot get from the ordinary classroom. My lessons on Semester at Sea will stay with me in the "real world" and aid in coming closer to my career goals. (...more)

---
Peer Career Advisor
Caitlin Beaupre
University of Colorado, Career Services

Have you had a trip/job/moment throughout your life that changed your career aspirations?

No comments:

Post a Comment