However, before the big night remember these simple tips to be successful while at a corporate dinner meeting:
- Remember the purpose of the meal
- Follow the lead of your host/interviewer
- Be tactful and conscientious of your interaction with the host/interviewer
When preparing for the event please remember the following:
- Who: Open to all CU students
- When: Monday, October 18
- Where: UMC 235
- Dress: Business casual
- RSVP: Registration for this event is now closed. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please call 303-492-8519 and leave your name and phone number. Thank you!
For more information, please contact Judy Hlawatsch at 303-492-8519 or Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org.