Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thank You Career Services!

I am a MAII student in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology. When I realized that I would graduate in less than a year, I began to frantically search for internships that would build my professional skills.

After a few frustrating weeks, I contacted Valentine Roche at the Career Services office. She referred me to the CU Mentors-on-Call list. This list was a valuable asset; I was able to review potential mentors and I chose to contact several individuals based on their career paths and current work. (more...)

Similar story? Please leave a comment and share below

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I found this post that talks about careers for newly grads and for those who are searching for a new job. I'll use this as my reference so I can share this to my friends, too.

    essay

    ReplyDelete